GPSc Class 1-2 And Municipal chief officer Exam syllabus 2019-20
GPSC Syllabus for Various Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2019 is available on our page. This is our Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Syllabus page. Where we update all latest GPSC Exams Syllabus and Test Pattern details for both Prelims and Mains Examinations 2019. However, aspirants who applied for various GPSC Vacancies like Class I, II, II, Principal, Veterinary Officer, Paediatrician, State Tax Inspector & Other can check the details below.
Gujarat Public Service Commission Official Online Recruitment Page i.e., gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in announces the Syllabus online. However, it is somewhat hard to find the respective GPSC Syllabus pdf. So, to make you easy here we providing you the detailed GPSC Syllabus for Class-1, Class-2 & Class-3 & Other Posts. Furthermore, check the Notification wise Syllabus details and download the free GPSC Exams Syllabus Pdf below. Also, get the GPSC Previous Question Papers, Sample Question Papers in our GPSC Previous papers page.
General Studies-1 (Primary Examination)
- Number of Questions - 200 Medium - Gujarati / English
- Time-180 minutes
- 1. Indus Valley Civilization; Characteristics, places, society, cultural history, arts and religion, Indus
- Valley Civilization and Gujarat
- 2. Vedic age- Jain religion and Buddhism
- 3. Foreign aggression and its influence on India
- 4. Mauryan and Gupta Empire; His administrative system includes social, religious and economic conditions,
- 5. Arts, architecture, literature, science and technology Kanishka, Harsh and South Indian dynasties.
- 6. Delhi Sultanate, Vijayanagar empire and Mughal Empire
- 7. Bhakti movement and Sufism.
- The main dynasties of Gujarat - their rulers have administrative, economic conditions, society, religion, Literature, arts and architecture.
- 9, Independent Sultanate of Gujarat - Sultan Ahmad Shah-1 Law, Mahmud Bagga and Bahadur Shah,
- 10 During the reign of Mughals and Marathas, the rule of Gaekwad in Gujarat, Vadodara and the Walker Agreement.
- 11. European merchants in India - their struggle for supremacy. Bengal, Mysore, Marathas and
- In the special context of Hyderabad.
- 12. Governor Generals and Vice Royas
- 13. India's independence struggle of 1857- Origin, form, causes, consequences and importance, Gujarat
- 14. In the special context. Religious and social reform movement in India and Gujarat in the 14th, 19th century.
- 15. India's freedom movement, Indian revolutionaries in India and abroad.
- 16. Reformist measures of native states of Saurashtra, Kachchh and Gujarat
- 17. Mahatma Gandhi, his ideas, principles and life philosophy, important Satyagraha - Kheda of Gujarat,
- Borsad, Bardoli, Bhalasana, Dholera, Rajkot and Limbdi, in the special context of Satyagraha.
19. Dr. His contribution to Baba Saheb Ambedkar, his life and the constitution of India.
20, India after Independence: reconstruction of states in the country, Mahagujarat movement, important events.
(B) Cultural heritage
- 1. Cultural Heritage of India and Gujarat: Castes, Literature, Sculpture and Architecture
- 2 Its influence on Indian traditions and folklore.
- 3Indian life, fairs, festivals, eating habits, attire and traditions.
- 4 Indian music and its importance
- 5 Gujarat's museums, library activity, cultural-religious-literary importance.
- 6. Gujarati language
- 7. Gujarati Theater: Plays, songs, dramatics.
- 8. Adivasi Janajivan festivals, fairs, costumes, rituals
- 9. Gujarati Literature: Trends, curves, literary works, literary works and literature organizations 10.Tirthasthanas and hospices of Gujarat
(C) Indian State System, Constitution, Social Justice and International Relations.
- 1. Indian Constitution - Origin and Development, Characteristics, Preferences, Fundamental Rights and Duties,
- Guiding principles, constitutional amendments, important provisions and underlying structure.
- 2. The functions and responsibilities of the Union and the State, Parliament and State Legislature: Structure, Functions, Power
- And privileges. Ecological Issues and Challenges How much is the local authority and the money?
- Assignment and its Problems
- 3. The powers, functions and responsibilities of the constitutional bodies.
- 4. Panchayati Raj,
- 5 Public Policy and Governance
- 6. The effects of liberalization, privatization and globalization over the regime Statutory, regulatory and semi-judicial bodies.
- 7.Rights related issues (human rights, rights of women, SC-ST rights, rights of children) etc.