India Corona update date 23-4-2020
Sonia Gandhi said- BJP is spreading the virus of hatredA congressional working committee meeting was called on Thursday to discuss the Koro crisis. In which the party's acting president Sonia Gandhi said that at a time when everyone should fight the Koro transition together, the BJP is spreading the virus of hatred in the country. He praised the doctors, nurses, paramedical staff, health workers, sanitation workers, people involved in the availability of essential items, NGOs and millions of people who are involved in helping the needy. Sonia Gandhi said that her dedication and strong will inspire us.
After Maharashtra, more than 100 deaths due to corona in GujaratGujarat on Wednesday became the second state in the country after Maharashtra, where more than 100 people have died due to corona. So far 103 people have died here. At the same time, the Indian Council of Indian Medical Research has issued a protocol on rapid antibody testing for Covid-19.
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation on Thursday said that Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport has been turned into a hub for import and distribution of medical equipment related to Covid-19. An area of 3800 sq m of the airport has been allotted for this work.
- Death of 6-month-old girl infected with corona virus in PGI, Chandigarh
- In Bhopal, 44 people beat the corona simultaneously, playing the national anthem in honor and the tune of 'Hum Hoge Kamayab'
- In Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 55 policemen were quarantined
- Defects in Rapid Test Kit in Punjab also, test kit will be returned to ICMR.
- A case of attack on Coronavariers has come up in Madhya Pradesh. In which ASI Shriram Awasthi is injured. The team went from Indore to Surepur to screen the man. The accused have been arrested.
- A 28-year-old Corona suspect committed suicide at the quarantine center in Palamu, Jharkhand. He was tested before the incident but a report was yet to come.
- In Maharashtra, a 92-year-old woman has beaten Corona in 14 days. The shocking thing is that just a few days ago, he had a paralysis attack.
- The press information bureau said that the talk of giving free internet till May 3 during the lockdown from the telecom department which is being spread on social media is false. The link provided in this news mysafecovid19.com is incorrect, don't click on it.